The hotline provides the following services:
This multi-lingual hotline is the first-of-its-kind in Canada and is operational 24/7, 365 days a year. The hotline is committed to eradicating this horrific crime and assisting the estimated thousands of victims and survivors in Canada, who are being exploited through forced prostitution or forced labour.
- crisis response to people being trafficked
- referrals to social service providers and law enforcement (as requested)
- tip receipt and reporting
- general information provision
- tools and resources to build community responses to trafficking